WHAT IS IT?
- It’s a deodorant and an antiperspirant rolled into one to help you reduce excessive sweating.
- It may not cure hyperhidrosis but it can stop your underarm sweating to a point that you’ll no longer notice that damp on your cloth.
- Unsightly wetness underarms will be reduced as it provides 48-hour anti-wetness program.
- With its clean scent, it can mask any body odor that you may have allowing you to experience the benefits of both deodorant and antiperspirant.
- The fine fragrance is subtle that it won’t compete with your perfume.
- For women, this is great even after shaving as it won’t sting.
- It doesn’t leave any residue either on your skin or clothing, so you don’t have to worry in applying it when wearing a white-colored dress.
IS IT UNHEALTHY TO APPLY IT TO STOP EXCESSIVE UNDERARM SWEATING?
- You may think that it’s unhealthy to apply an antiperspirant as it prevents your body from sweating and cooling itself.
- But you have to consider that this product only blocks the sweat in areas where you applied it, such as your underarm.
- Keep in mind that your body has several sweating channels that remain open.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO USE IT?
- This antiperspirant is especially beneficial if your sweat increases when you’re in an anxious situation.
- If you’re one of those millions of people who want to prevent sweating during those times, then you should consider getting this antiperspirant from Body Series.
- But there’s no best timing to use it.
- If you want clean, no-sweat underarm without odor, then you can apply it once a day.
IS IT A PRODUCT FOR WOMEN?
- This product doesn’t only appeal to women but also to men who want to keep the wetness in their armpit at bay for 48 hours.
HOW LONG WILL THE EFFECTS LAST?
- On average, it can keep wetness at bay for 48 hours.
- However, some users do experience more or less than the average.
DOES IT WORK FOR EVERYONE
- Just like any other products, some users may not experience positive results.
- This is because each person has a different body chemistry.
- But the success rate of Body Series’ anti-perspirant and deodorant is high.
CAN I USE IT ON MY HANDS?
- No, you can’t.
- It’s designed for your underarm.
HOW ABOUT ON THE HEAD?
- We haven’t tried it yet.
DOES IT HAVE AN ANNOYING SCENT?
- No. It has fresh, mild scent.
- Cyclopentasiloxane, aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex GLY, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated castor oil, cetyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, PEG-100 stearate, gllyceryl stearate, fragrance/parfum, silica, PPG-14 butyl ether, and talc.