- 9 Ways Kissing Can Boost Your Health And Wellness This February 2019
Why kissing is good for your health and wellness? Know more about the science here.
- Eating Fried Chicken or Fried Food Every Day Could Increase Death Risk – Study Finds
Here’s another reason you must avoid eating fried chicken or fried foods. They are not only bad for your health and wellness. Know more about what the researchers uncovered about fried foods and premature death.
- Mental Health Disorders are Common in Kids with Cerebral Palsy – Study Shows
Why children with CP are at higher risk of developing mental health disorders. Learn more about the findings of the team of researchers from the University of Michigan.
- Brushing Teeth Could Reduce Alzheimer’s Disease Symptoms – Scientists Claim
A gum disease bug may cause Alzheimer’s disease symptoms. Could this help in finding a cure for this disease and boosting the health and wellness of patients with this disease?
- Apply These Natural Remedies to Improve Cold Sores Inside Lip
Cold sores inside lip can be treated using these natural remedies that can also boost health and wellness.
- 6 Kids in Minnesota were Diagnosed to Have a Polio-Like Disease or Acute Flaccid Myelitis
Acute flaccid myelitis typically occurs after having a respiratory disease. Because of its severity, it can be a life-threatening condition. Fortunately, none of those kids died of this condition.
- FDA Warning: Don’t Use Vaginal Rejuvenation
According to an expert, these vaginal rejuvenation devices work like drying and reducing the production of estrogen. As a result, it dries the vagina, making it painful during sex.
- Moms, These are the Things That Prevent Your Kids to be Obese
The lifestyle of moms is substantially linked to whether or not kids end up being overweight, as established by body mass index.
- How to Order and Make Healthy Açaí Bowls? [Infographic]
So how can you create an acai-based bowl that’s good for you? This graphic explains it.
- Weight Loss And Its Ripple Effect
Can your partner benefit from your weight loss approach? How?