Herbalife Shakes for Weight Loss Program
Herbalife shakes are known to help with weight loss. But how should you take them to assist you in eliminating extra fats from your body?
You need to take it as a meal replacement and drink it twice a day. The shake itself is already satisfying and nourishing. Although it is designed as a meal replacement, you still need to eat one regular meal once a day. It must be a low-fat, low-sugar and high-protein meal to make a sensible serving of food.
Herbalife shakes for weight loss
The most popular meal plan is to drink the shake for breakfast and dinner. But you can adjust it and make a plan that you can follow. What’s important here is to replace two meals in one day with Herbalife Formula 1.
How to prepare Herbalife shakes?
1. Gather the following ingredients:
- Low-fat milk
- ½ cup of fruit (it can be banana, strawberries, or pineapple)
- Herbalife Formula 1 (shake)
2. Add 230 ml of cold/tap water to a blender or 120 ml of low-fat milk (soy milk is also ideal)
3. Add 2 tablespoons of Herbalife shake
4. Put ½ cup of your favorite fruit. Frozen fruits offer best taste and evenness.
5. Blend the ingredients for at least 1 minute.
(I like adding Personalized Protein Powder or Formula 3 to help me feel full for longer hours.)
Herbalife shakes as a morning meal
Skipping breakfast is a no-no in weight loss. It won’t help with your goal. If the reason you’re not eating breakfast is that you don’t have time to prepare, then Herbalife shake is the best solution for you not to miss out this important meal of the day as it’s easy to make.
Herbalife shakes contain vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and herbs making it a complete meal. They contain 80 calories and 1 gram of fat. However, if you do add other ingredients, like fruits and PPP, the number of calories will also increase. So, be careful in what you’re adding to your shake.