- Natural Remedies for Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms: #2 Might Not Be Easy
Several natural remedies for opioid withdrawal symptoms you can try. This list offers 6 remedies. Check them out.
- Coffee Calories: How Many are in Espresso and Are They Bad for Intermittent Fasting
How many coffee calories in a cup of black coffee? Is it good for intermittent fasting?
- Asthma Allergy: Prevention Tips
Here are some preventive ways to stop asthma allergy attacks. Learn why salmon is ideal for asthma sufferers.
- Poor Diet Caused Blindness in a Teenager
A teenager is now legally blind after eating fries and Pringles every day for many years. Why did it happen? How to boost your health and wellness to prevent it from happening?
- Is Organic Coffee Better?
Organic coffee uses natural fertilizers. But is it better than conventional coffee? Can you use it as coffee enemas?
- E-Cigarettes without Nicotine Can Still Affect Blood Vessels (Study)
E-cigarettes, even without nicotine, may still affect blood vessels? How? Find out more in this post and ken how to quit smoking naturally.
- US Government Approved Treatment for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
Drug-Resistant tuberculosis could now be easily cured. Thanks to this newly approved tuberculosis treatment. Find out more about it here.
- Excessive Napping May Signal Alzheimer’s Disease (Study)
Study showed that too much napping could mean an early sign of Alzheimer’s disease. Know more about it here.
- Dengue Outbreak in the Philippines is Now a National Epidemic
The Philippines declared dengue epidemic. Is there a treatment for this disease? Can boosting health and wellness help? How about the use of Tawa-Tawa?
- A Red Wine Ingredient Might Prevent Depression (Study)
Red wine might be the answer to your depression and anxiety symptoms. Find out what compound it contains that can offer protection.