- Dengue Vaccine in the Philippines on Hold
The dengue vaccine can’t be used in the Philippines and it’s still on hold pending WHO guidelines.
- Medical Marijuana in the Philippines – Should It be Legalized?
There are more than 20 states in the US to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes. But why the Philippines may consider its legalization?
- Running to Lose Weight: What You Must Eat?
Should you eat carbs when running to lose weight? Or should you go carb-free? Let’s find out.
- World Aids Day – What’s Fueling the Increase in HIV Infections in the Asia Pacific?
The number of people infected with HIV is increasing. What’s the cause of it? Why we celebrate World AIDS Day?
- Habits to Break to Finally Lose Weight
What Habits to Break to Finally Lose Weight and Get Fit?
- How Much Weight Did Khloe Kardashian Lose?
But what’s the secret of Khloe Kardashian weight loss dramatic result?
- Orthaheel for Foot Pain – Benefits of Using Them
What is an orthaheel? Can it really relieve foot pain?
- Natural Remedies for Wounds – Can Aloe Vera Gel Really Heal Wounds or Burns?
Can I use aloe vera as a natural remedy to heal my burns and/or wounds?
- When is the Best Time to Work Out?
Is there such thing as the best time of the day to work out? Is morning better than evening?
- Is Mediterranean Diet the Best Choice to Get Skinny Fast and Avoid Heart Problems?
It is true that Mediterranean diet can help you get skinny fast and avoid heart problems. But is it the best choice for you?