[msg type=notice]How Nutrilite Daily can prevent some forms of vitamin deficiency? [/msg]
Most of us can’t get enough vitamins from the food that we eat. Taking Daily of Nutrilite can fill those spaces.
Each tablet contains 11 essential vitamins:
- Vitamin A – deficiency of it can cause night blindness
- Vitamin B1 – a lack of it in your diet can cause beriberi.
- Vitamin B2 – shortage can lead to skin disease
- Niacin – absence can cause diarrhea, dementia, and other skin diseases
- Vitamin B6 – scarcity can result in nervous system diseases
- Folic acid – a lack of this vitamin during pregnancy may cause birth defects
- B12 – a deficiency may result in megaloblastic anemia
- C – anemia, scurvy, and slow metabolism are just some of the side effects of scarcity in this vitamin.
- Vitamin D – a lack of it may result in rickets and osteomalacia.
- Vitamin E – a deficiency may result in hemolytic anemia and neurologic diseases
- Panthothenic acid – a deficiency is rare. Nevertheless, decreased level may cause insomnia, fatigue, headache and disturbances in the intestines.
In addition to these vitamins, Nutrilite Daily also contains 7 essential minerals:
[msg type=success]Food equivalent[/msg]
The beta carotene in this tablet is equivalent to having two cantaloupes or three cups of raw spinach.
The vitamin C content is equivalent to eating ¾ cup of strawberries or having 3 medium-sized lemons.
[msg type=default]Suggested dosage[/msg]
- One tablet each day.
- Take it with a meal