DID YOU KNOW?
- Figaro’s Achiever’s coffee tastes like the coffee options of Starbucks (even better).
- This Starbucks-like coffee is made of coffee beans that have been carefully selected.
- It’s great for travelers or people who are always on-the-go as it can be instantly prepared.
- Its rich taste and aroma makes you crave for more.
- Achiever’s coffee can also be considered as a slimming coffee because it only contains 50 calories, unlike the 3-in-1 coffee brands that you see at the grocery store. With that in mind, you can still have a cup of coffee in the morning without worrying about your weight.
- No, it won’t add another inch to your waistline. That’s good to know!
- Net weight: 10g x 10 sachets
IS THE PACKAGING BRAND NEW?
HOW MANY SACHETS ARE IN A BOX?
- There are 10 sachets in a box.
HOW MANY CALORIES DOES EACH SERVING HAVE?
- Each serving has 50 calories (1 sachet/10 grams).
WHAT IS STEVIA?
- Stevia is a natural alternative to sugar. Its scientific name is Stevia rebaudiana bertoni.
IS IT MADE IN THE US?
- No. It’s proudly a Filipino product manufactured by Figaro Coffee Company and distributed by Amway Philippines.
CAN IT HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT?
- It’s not designed for weight loss.
- But because of its 50-calorie content, you won’t be worrying about your weight while drinking it.
- Plus, it has all the benefits of a coffee, i.e. thermogenic properties that can induce sweat.
WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE
- It’s from a high-quality brand.
- But it’s not that expensive, if you think about it.
- It’s only PHP35 per sachet.
- Plus, it contains high quality natural sugar alternative, which is great for diabetics.