[msg type=notice]How to get rid of acne fast? Is it possible to get rid of acne scars and redness? What are the possible remedies to get rid of acne on butt? Find out all answers here. [/msg]
So, how are you going to get rid of your acne fast without having to spend your money on expensive medicine? Is it possible?
Thankfully, the answer is YES. Listed below are some home remedies that you can apply to get rid of your acne fast.
It’s not just for the heart but it’s also for your annoying acne. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it can easily help in eliminating acne fast. It’s cheap and your mother/grandmother might have one in her medicine cabinet.
How to get rid of acne fast using aspirin?
- Pulverize aspirin
- Add 3 parts water to 1 part of aspirin
- Mix them well. Make sure that the mixture has formed a thick paste.
- Use a Q-tip to apply the mixture to your acne.
- Allow the paste to harden for about an hour. When it begins to flake off, wipe it off using a face cloth or a wet tissue.
[msg type=success]Ice [/msg]
Another way is to apply an ice to the affected area. Ice improves blood circulation. It also freezes skin pores, thereby, easily removes dirt and oil.
You may use ice cubes or crushed ice for this purpose.
How to get rid of acne fast through ice?
- Get some ice cubes
- Wrap them in a clean cloth
- Hold it and apply it on the affected skin
- Let it sit there for a few seconds
- Remove and re-apply after a few minutes
- Repeat the process a few times
By applying these steps throughout the day, the swelling and inflammation will reduce.
[msg type=success]Aloe vera gel[/msg]
It contains anti-inflammatory properties that can be ideal in getting rid of acne. Aloe vera gel soothes your skin. As soon as you apply it on the affected area, you’ll feel great. The redness will disappear while it slowly removes the extra oil from your skin.
How to use aloe vera gel to get rid of acne fast?
- Obtain aloe vera gel
- Apply it onto the affected area
- Leave the gel onto your face overnight
- Re-apply it the following morning after washing your face.
[msg type=success]Lemon [/msg]
It’s rich in vitamin C that makes it an effective home remedy to eliminate acne fast. Lemon dries up the acne faster than when you apply acne medication.
When you opt for this natural remedy, make sure that you use fresh lemon juice. Don’t use bottled juice as it contains preservatives that can do more harm than good.
How to get rid of acne fast with lemon?
- Get a cotton ball and dip it into the fresh lemon juice
- Apply it onto your acne before you go to bed
- Alternatively, you may mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it onto the affected area overnight. In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
[msg type=notice]What if you have acne scars? How should you get rid of them? [/msg]
Despite your effort of eliminating your acne fast, 95% of the time you’ll develop scarring. However, the formation of scars will be reduced when you apply those natural remedies immediately or as soon as you see acne formation on your skin.
Are there ways to get rid of acne scars without the use of expensive medicines or therapies?
[msg type=success]Honey and aspirin[/msg]
These two remedies can treat acne scars. The effects aren’t immediate but you’ll notice that the scars will get lighter every day, as long as you continue applying this remedy for a few days.
How to get rid of acne scars with honey and aspirin?
- Mix equal parts of honey and aspirin.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area
- Leave it there overnight
- Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning
What makes this remedy effective is the components of the honey and aspirin. Honey is known to be rich in vitamin C and aspirin contains salicylic acid that provides your skin some exfoliating effects.
When you do add aspirin, make sure that the medicine isn’t expired yet.
[msg type=success]Aloe vera[/msg]
Yes, aloe vera isn’t only effective in getting rid of acne but it’s also useful in eliminating or lightening acne scars.
The gel of the aloe vera has the capacity to regenerate damaged skin tissues.
In addition to that, it boosts healing process allowing the scars to lighten faster.
How to apply aloe vera gel to get rid of acne scars?
- Use the fresh gel from the aloe vera leaf
- Apply the gel-like substance onto the affected area
- Leave it there for about an hour before washing it off
- Apply it once or twice a day
The effects will start to show after a few days. You’ll notice that your skin will look tighter and will start to glow.
[msg type=success]Olive oil [/msg]
This type of oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can be of great use in removing acne scars. It’s also loaded with vitamins and minerals, iron and some anti-oxidants.
When you choose this remedy, make sure that you’re using unused olive oil.
How to apply olive oil to get rid of acne scars?
- Apply small amount of olive oil to the affected area
- Massage the area with the oil for a few minutes
- Leave the oil onto your face for 2 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Dry your face using clean, soft towel or cloth
- Moisturize your face using a gentle moisturizer
Although you can do this process anytime of the day, it’s best to do it before going to bed.
[msg type=notice]What if acne appeared on the butt? What are its remedies? [/msg]
Yes, acne can appear anywhere in your body, even on your buttocks.
It’s a fact that people do Google about how to get rid of acne on butt. Although it’s not the kind of topic you’d like to ask to your dermatologist, almost everyone has to deal with it at some point.
What can you do to get rid of acne on your buttocks?
[msg type=success]Acne cleanser[/msg]
You may still use the remedies we’ve listed above on how to get rid of acne fast and scars. Or you may choose to use an acne cleanser that you can find at an online health shop.
Make sure that the acne cleanser contains salicylic acid. A cleanser with benzoyl peroxide is also a good choice since it can effectively eliminate not just the pimple but also the bacterium that causes acne to show up.
How to use acne cleanser to get rid of acne on butt?
- Apply hot towel on the affected area for about half an hour. This will help in opening the spores. Do it before taking a shower.
- Wash your butt with an acne cleanser while you’re in the shower.
- Pat it dry. You may apply lemon juice, aloe vera gel and other home remedies that you can use to get rid of acne on the butt area.
[msg type=success]Benzoyl peroxide[/msg]
Apart from washing your butt with acne cleanser, it’s also beneficial to apply an ointment with benzoyl peroxide to the affected area. It dries out the skin so the acne will fall off faster.
To keep your butt smooth, make sure that you apply an oil-free moisturizer.
[msg type=success]Breathable clothing[/msg]
When you have acne on your butt, it’s best to use breathable clothing. It’ll be useless to apply those acne remedies on your butt when you don’t wear this type of clothing.
Keep in mind that nylon and thongs are a no-no when you have acne on the butt as they can trap perspiration. This will lead to irritation, inflammation and formation of more acne.
[msg type=notice]Have you tried facial brush? [/msg]
I haven’t tried it yet but many of my friends suffering from acne have sworn by its effectiveness in getting rid of their acne fast.
Although it’s intended to be used on the face, you can apply it on your butt when you have acne on that area. What this brush does is that it degreases your skin and loosens clogged pores.
It’ll leave the butt area less oily.
[msg type=success]Cucumber [/msg]
It works as an anti-inflammatory making it a great option to get rid of acne on butt. Not only that. It also alleviate acne redness.
How to use it to get rid of acne on the butt?
- Grate cucumber
- Mix it with lemon juice to make a paste
- Apply it onto the affected area
- Leave it there for 5 minutes before you wash it off with lukewarm water
[msg type=fail]Don’t pop it[/msg]
No matter how tempting it is to pop your acne to get rid of it fast, don’t do it. This will only inflame the area that may result in scarring. Not only that, it causes the bacteria to spread to other parts causing another infection. As a result, you’ll have more pimples.
Instead of popping your acne, use those remedies we’ve listed above.